Thank you so much to the Nerd Nebula for the nomination! Be sure to check out her blog, her posts focus on all kinds of nerd mania, including nerd merchandise, video games, movies… I always learn about new cool things in her posts 🙂 I’m sure you’d enjoy perusing her blog as well.
In case you didn’t know, the Liebster Award focuses on giving smaller and upcoming blogs more exposure! Each person who gets nominated has to nominate 5-11 other blogs that have less than 1,000 followers.
If you are nominated, and accept the award, be sure to post a picture of the award in a blog post or widget. (I chose to show mine in a widget!) List 11 random facts about yourself, and spread the love by nominating other blogs that you think are worthy of more readership!
My 11 Random Facts!
1) I love to sing. I play guitar, and a LITTLE bit of piano
2) I love to read, but I seldom find the time or good enough books anymore! If you have any recommendations, please tell me. I love stories that are gripping, romantic, comedic, supernatural… One of my most favorite series of all time is Harry Potter 🙂 I also love classics, anything by Shakespeare or Jane Austen.
3) I went to a private elementary school, and was therefore shell-shocked when I entered a public high school. My first day in public school would probably be a good post to write on here 😛
4) I’m half Filipino, half White. (If you’re curious, my dad has ancestors from Ireland, but seeing as I no longer have any family members there, know anything about Irish culture, or have any physical proof that we actually ARE Irish, I don’t really identify with it 😛 )
5) Contrary to the stereotype of Asians having big families, my mom was the only one to have kids out of six siblings. Me and my sister are the only two grandkids!
6) I’m Catholic. And it really irks me to hear people (Catholic and non-Catholic) excluding Catholics from the realm of Christianity. Catholics are Christian! They are not antonyms, rather Catholicism is one of the three main branches of Christianity. The other two branches are Orthodox and Protestantism.
7) Religion really fascinates me. I’m planning on minoring in Religious Studies.
8) I have a basic understanding of Tagalog (the national language of the Philippines). However, I am very limited speaking it.
9) My first relationship lasted for two years. I am now single and loving it!
10) I have no athletic capabilities whatsoever, despite being tall and thin. People always ask me if I play volleyball or basketball, but I’m that girl who runs away from oncoming balls HAHA
11) I strongly believe and support in the rights of people to worship whatever they believe in. Whether they choose to believe in my religion or not does not affect the way that I worship or appreciate God.
The blogs that I choose to nominate are…. (drumroll please!)
If you have extra time, please look through this list and click on whatever you find interesting! They are all great blogs 🙂
Hope you are all having a wonderful day!